Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Four Different Ways to Style a Flannel

Hi! Natalie here. For my first ever fashion post I thought it would be a fun idea to incorporate my blog's theme into it, plaid. Below are four outfits I created involving flannels. Flannels are such a basic wardrobe item that anyone can find very easily for cheap. Three out of the four of these flannels I found at thrift stores for about $5.00 each. The other is my roommate's who she very kindly let me borrow for this post.
 




This first outfit is on the casual side. You could wear it to class, for a fun trip to the mall, or even just hanging out with friends. 

This outfit is from:
Red & black flannel - Savers
Jeans - Forever 21
Sweater - Forever 21
White sneakers - Converse All Stars







 






This second outfit is little more dressed up with the fur vest and wedged booties, even incorporating the flannel. I would still wear this to class or even on a night out to dinner with your friends. 

This outfit is from:
Flannel - Goodwill
Fur Vest - 
Black Leggings
Boots - Marshalls


 

 








This third outfit is for those days you just want to be lounging around the house snuggled up on the couch all day watching your Friends marathon on Netflix.

This outfit is from:
Flannel - Local thrift shop
Bralette - Calvin Klein
Shorts - Tj Maxx
Socks - Forever 21









This fourth and final outfit is more on the dressy side again. I would again wear this out with friends for a fun dinner or the movies for a date.

This outfit is from:
Flannel - Tobi
Scarf - H&M
Black Tights
Booties - Marshalls




Thanks for reading 
xo Natalie






P.S. Funfact: Calvin Klein first started the #MyCalvins Campaign back in February, 2014. They wanted their consumers to post pictures of themselves wearing Calvin Klein merchandise with the hashtag #MyCalvins. If the Calvin Klein Instagram account holders like the pictures, they will feature them on the account with a shout out. I think this is an awesome idea for promoting themselves through their already customers. Even I have posted a picture on instagram with me in my bralette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment